We get thin or neglected lawns back to life when they have deteriorated over time. Site planning, topsoil construction, grading, hydro-seeding, power-seeding, and sod installation are all part of our lawn installation services.
Proper planning and the selection of the best approach for your site are important for achieving successful outcomes.
We will only choose the right solution for your current lawn construction or restoration project after reviewing soil quality, watering habits, and the amount of available light in lawn areas.
Growing a healthy, green lawn from seed takes time. A freshly seeded lawn takes time to mature into a tall stand of turf grass.
The best results are dependent on adequate irrigation, good mowing, and scheduled lawn care maintenance. We guarantee our job and will follow up with you after seeding or sodding to review the results and ensure you get the favorable results you are expecting.
Fertilization, as well as weed control and pest prevention, should be done on a regular basis to ensure that your new lawn flourishes.
There is a lot that goes into planning and establishing a healthy lawn. This is why you need to partner with a company that is trusted and recommended by many when it comes to your new lawn installation project.
This is our guide to determining whether or not your lawn needs to be replaced:
- Is the lawn very thin with so little grass you can see the soil underneath?
- Is the lawn mainly weeds or mainly grass?
- Has the existing lawn failed due to compacted or poor soil quality?
- Does your lawn suffer from shade?
- Is your existing lawn uneven, maybe it was not laid well in the first place?
- Is your lawn prone to becoming water-logged?
- Has the lawn suffered from a grub infestation
If most of your answers are YES, it’s time to hire your local Lawn Care professional & install new ones for you. Contact us today!