Business lighting needs to work well, but it shouldn’t be a significant line item in your monthly budget. Most of the lighting we install uses commercial-grade LEDs, which have a lower wattage and consume less energy than other fixtures. And the savings aren’t small: the energy consumption of fluorescent lights is generally between 50% and 70% more than that of low voltage LED lights.
Our permanent lighting systems provide bright, color-changing lighting that communicates the perfect mood for any occasion or holiday that is special to you. Our solutions stand out above all other options because they are permanent and have easy-to-use technology. Enjoy the low maintenance glow of our permanent lighting services.
Real-time control from anywhere allowing you to customize lighting from any device. Control to manage lighting for multiple properties.
Other Lighting Services
Ask & We Answer
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my business be disrupted by the installation of my new commercial lighting?
No, your business shouldn’t be disrupted. Our team will schedule installation around your schedule. We have installed outdoor business lighting in ___ states at every type of manufacturing facility, office, and warehouse.
What value does upgrading my outdoor lighting add to my business?
Commercial landscape lighting benefits your business in two main ways: safety and beauty. If your outdoor lighting seems incomplete or not well planned, one of our design experts can help you bring everything together so your business’s exterior gives the impression of being a natural extension of its interior. Appropriate lighting enhances the safety of people leaving or entering after dark. And commercial LED lighting is affordable (of course, we’ll work within your budget), easy to install, and easy to maintain. It will make your commercial property look and function at its best. All in all, it’s a smart move for any business owner concerned about security or interested in showcasing the property, or both.
Can you give me some examples of where businesses have lighting installed outside?
Down lights and floodlights:
- Lights placed above an area and aimed downward make your outdoor space more secure—for example, at a back entrance.
Up lights and spot lights:
- Up lights are installed on the ground and pointed upward toward a tree, fountain, or other focal point of your outdoor space.
Backlights or accent lights:
- Lights placed behind plants or other objects cast a silhouette on a wall for a interesting effect.
Patio, deck, step, fountain, and tree lighting:
- Lighting in specific areas enhances the attractiveness of your outdoor space and makes it safer by eliminating dark spaces.
Parking lot lighting:
- A well-lit parking lot is safer for your employees and customers and makes vandalism less likely.
- Lights along the sides of a walkway, path, or driveway make these features easy to see and navigate and they enhance security.
- Your business’s signage is important for promotional purposes. Attractively lit signage makes a good impression and is another way to make your business more secure.
Business Lighting Testimonials
Great experience with Charles and Green Army! Landscape lighting looks awesome and they were great to work with.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SERVICE!
I SO APPRECIATE CHARLES CALLING EVERY FALL TO SCHEDULE OUR LIGHT INSTALLATION. THE QUALITY OF THE LIGHTS AND FRIENDLY AND POLITE NATURE OF THE CREW AND STAFF IS SUCH A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. THANK YOU TO THE CREW THAT DRIVES BY TO MAKE SURE ALL LIGHTS WORKING PROPERLY AT ALL TIMES. THANK YOU FOR BEING SURE TO REPLACE ANY BULBS THAT ARE NOT. BEYOND AMAZING EXPERIENCE!
“We used Green Army Lighting last year and the install crew was professional and considerate of our property. Our neighbors were jealous. Kim and I look forward to having you light our property next week.”
“I hate doing Christmas lights every year, it has become such a hassle but the kids love it so it’s just one of those things I have to do. A friend recommended Green Army to me and I will never go back to balancing on a ladder again. These guys did a fantastic job and being able to check off outdoor decorating from my list of to-do’s, it was worth every dollar spent. Thanks Green Army!”