Lawn Care Maintenance
After developing your plan, we’ll visit your property every 6-8 weeks. Your Green Army Lawn specialist will with a report right to your inbox. If you are home, the specialist will review with you in person.
Your Green Army Lawn specialist will determine if there are any tips or feedback to give you at the time of the service visit completion, such as moving the trampoline to a new location or any neglected items that might be harmful to your grass.
Ask & We Answer
Frequently Asked Questions
What does lawn care maintenance include?
Lawn care maintenance involves keeping your lawn and the outdoor areas of your property clean and attractive throughout the year. Green Army’s lawn care maintenance services include the following:
- Weekly lawn mowing
- Regular watering and weeding
- Edging the borders of driveways, sidewalks, and other hardscaped areas
- Cleaning your driveways, sidewalks, and other hardscaped areas
- Spring yard cleanup
- Summer pruning of trees and shrubs
- Fall yard cleanup
What does your spring cleanup include?
Spring is a wonderful time that we all look forward to. The world greens up and the air warms. Your yard can have issues left over from winter, though. Patches of dead or thinned grass, compacted soil, and pet damage need to be remedied and can lead to other problems. Bare spots are like invitations to weeds to move in. Green Army’s spring-cleaning menu includes the following services:
- Removing old leaves, branches, and other organic debris
- Aerating turf to address thatch and soil compaction
- Reseeding bare and thin spots
- Realigning edging
- Redefining borders
- Clearing away garden debris from flower beds
- Pruning and trimming shrubs and trees
- Planting flowers and ornamental grasses
What does your fall yard cleanup include?
Fall is the time to make sure that things in your yard are under control before winter hits. Green Army offers the following services:
- Raking and composting leaves
- Protecting perennial plants, trees, and flowers
- Weed control that’s appropriate for the season
- Fertilizing of the lawn and plants
- Pruning trees and shrubs
- General cleanup of organic debris
“It can be tough to find a reliable lawn care company. Things always start off great and then they can become unreliable and your yard suffers. I gave Green Army’s team a shot and I have been really impressed. They are quick and thorough. My yard looks great and I have even had my neighbors make comments when they walk by. Thanks!”